Sunday, August 28, 2011

Swamped.

Aren't weekends supposed to be relaxing? It's the first weekend of the school year and I'm swamped.
World Cultures paper, Test on Animal Farm, Speech for Honors Comp., posters for cheer sister and football brothers. I feel like I've been sitting at the table all weekend and have gotten nothing done. Except I have.
58 Biology definitions, Spanish activity, 37 math problems, Religion reading and journal, P.E./ Health paper. When will it ever end?

I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to summarize Isaac Newton's and Johann Sebastian Bach's life into half a page each. It should be easy. But it's not. I spent over an hour on one paragraph about William Shakespeare.
LOST FOCUS.
REWARD.
CALL 1-800-FOCUS12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...