Friday, August 26, 2011

Top 10 Pick Up Lines for Movie Geeks







Yes, this image has nothing to do with this entry, but today is National Dog Day here in the United States. Assuredly, this will make people in Iceland wonder about us, but we're used to that! This is a Yorkshire terrier puppy, by the way.



Here are our top 10 choices for best/worst lines for movie geeks:



1. What's your sign?



2. I think I've seen every Hitchcock movie. What about you?



3. Which Bergman movie do you prefer: "The Seventh Seal" or "Persona"?



4. How many Indonesian films have you seen?



5. Would you like to see "Midnight in Paris" for the twelth time with me?



6. Did you know there is a Turkish version of "The Exorcist"?



7. I'm not really into chick flicks, but I loved Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman."



8. Would you like to dance? I've been told that I can dance like John Travolta.



9. Do you know what Bill Murray said in Scarlett Johansson's ear at the end of "Lost in Translation"?



10. You should come up to my place. I have all 15 hours of "Berlin Alexanderplatz" on dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...