Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stuck in a loop

I like to sing. Just not well. According to my mom I'm "lovely" Well thanks mom. That doesn't stop me from embarrassing myself. But I do feel I've heard worse. Here's some songs stuck in my heart that I can't help blurting out:
My sister sings this one all the time. She can play it on the piano and has me sing it.

I have a Spanish song stuck in my head. Well only the chorus. My Spanish teacher always plays it. I found it on YouTube but it's a different version. It's like all rap. The version she plays is a lot slower... and probably more appropriate. I consider my self a semi tiny bit fluent. Just not that fluent. I'm like 1/12 of the way there. ish. This is my 3rd ish year of Spanish. I totally wish I was fluent. My grandpa is fluent and I'm kind of jealous. Really jealous actually. Maybe I'll try and talk to him... just not yet. But I probably shouldn't wait too long. 
I'll just leave you with that song. My "babysitter" or Summer chauffeur while my dad was working and my mom was taking classes introduced us to it. I have a sad weakness for country music and alternative music or indie music. Whatever you want to call it. 

AdiĆ³s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...