Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Morning Thoughts

Guuuuhhhh. Leave me the fuck alone, Monday.

Had a lovely little time out with some of the boys. Went to several old watering holes and fired down some nice IPA. It's nice when you leave somewhere for several years and you come back only to find everything just as you left it. There's something very comforting about that.

I could care less about this Super Bowl. I hate the Pats and I hope Bilbo drops dead right before they win it.

My stupid kitteh went into heat over the weekend. It's infuriating because she just walks around presenting to everything. GET AWAY FROM MY iPad, KITTEH!

Turns out the secret to Brandon Marshall going all-world is putting him in the probowl where the DBs only half cover you. Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...