Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Morning Thoughts

Ugh, lovely to see you again Monday. Can you do me a favor and knock me out till Sunday? This week is gonna draaaaaaaaaagggggg....

... The NHL Skills Competition is by far the best part of any All-Star weekend in any sport anywhere. The trick shots, shoot-out, puck-handling, and hardest shot are all more fun than even the best single competition in any other sport. And while I'm on hockey, the Flyers really should have given up the 2 first rounders it would have taken to sign Steven Stamkos. That dude is fucking AWESOME! Not awesome? The Flyer goalies, who suck large balls and refuse to allow this team to win meaningful games...

... Watched Paranormal Activity 3 over the weekend. The wife loves horror movies, so, yeah. Credit where credit is due though, so I have to admit that while they aren't unearthing anything new and original, I never step away from these movies regretting the 90 minutes I spend with them. These are true definitions of guilty pleasures (non-perverted)...

... Super Bowl prediction coming Friday. I'm already sad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...