Monday, March 26, 2012

Camille Grammer Didn't WANT To Leave Real Housewives!

Well, now this just really breaks our hearts.

Yesterday, we announced that Camille Grammer would not be returning to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for what we thought was on her own terms.

Turns out, she might have been pushed out!

Confirming her exit from the show, Camille added:

"I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out. I love these girls. I really do. I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."

Guess it always just comes down to money, doesn't it??

So, what do the rest of the ladies have to say about her departure??

Adrienne Maloof said:

"It's sad. Together the six of us were a great combo."

While Kyle Richards added:

"It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."

Oh man, we don't know if we can bear watching RHOBH without our sweet, precious Camille!!!

[Image via WENN.]

Source: http://gossipbucket.com/#6

Guy Ritchie Faith Hill Demi Lovato gwyneth paltrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...