Monday, March 26, 2012

The future...

At computer store...





Ashley: So does this computer have the Internet downloaded on it?

Saleswoman (rolls eyes): Err... yes. You just have to open Internet Explorer, and...

/Ashley checks blog





Ashley: THERE IS FILTH LIKE THIS ON THE INTERNET!?! WHO ALLOWS PEOPLE TO PUT SUCH RACIST GARBAGE LIKE THIS ON THE WEB!?!

/Ashley storms out

(meanwhile at beNNate HQ...)





Pembry: I thought this thing had the goddamn Internet downloaded on it!

(door flies open...)




Ashley: Have you seen what your friend Brought has been posting on the Internet!

Pembry: 'Friend' is a rather strong word.

Ashley: He has been posting more racist hate speech against dactyls!

Pembry: Now honey, you know I don't share his views. Dactyls have an important role in society, as migrant workers, and janitors, and stuff.

Ashley: Right, and eventually they will lift themselves out of the lower class, a position they are in because of generations of discrimination and exploitation.

Pembry: Right. Sure. Whatever.

Ashley: So what are you going to do about this?

Pembry: Brought?

Ashley: You better do something, mister!

Pembry: Um honey, I'd remind you it's the future. Brought and I have been waging a brutal war against each other that has resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of people. If I had the ability to just kill him, I would have done that ages ago.

Ashley: Well then you should donate money to the Society to Protect Dactyl Rights.

Pembry: Of course honey, let me just write that check.





Ashley: YOU BETTER ADD A WHOLE LOT OF ZEROES TO THAT CHECK MISTER!



/Pembry writes large check

Ashley: Thank you snookums! Now go say goodnight to our daughter.

Pembry (under breath): And not tell her that goddamn dactyl check came from her college fund.

(upstairs)




Pembrina: Dad get out of my room! You're such a loser!

Pembry: Honey, please stop playing with fire. You know that anything involving flammable material or explosives always goes awry in this house.

Pembrina: LEAVE ME ALONE! I SAID GET OUT!

Pembry: One second, honey.

/Pembry grabs broom and puts on infrared goggles.

Pembry: Git!!!!

/Pembry chases Invisibilboes from Pembrina's room

Pembry: Goodnight sweety.

Pembrina: Whatever.

(the next day...)



Pembry: The fuck is a firewall!?!

/Pembry calls Gap



Gap: Y'ello

Pembry: I need you to fix my computer.

Gap: Just buy a Mac!

Pembry: I can't. The goddamn mop made me throw a ton of cash at some dactyl charity.

Gap: (smugly) How progressive of you.

Pembry: I know. I am fine with dactyls. I am not some racist hick.

Gap: Whatever.

Pembry: Listen, are you gonna fix my computer?

Gap: Probably not.

/Gap hangs up phone

(door flies open...)



Pembry: Why are you all dressed up?

Ashley: I reminded you this morning, our daughter is bringing her new boyfriend home for dinner.

Pembry: Oh... right.

/Ashley and Pembry go downstairs



Pembrina: Dad, meet my boyfriend Pterrance.



Pterrence: Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Pembry, it is so nice to finally meet you.

/Pembry spits out coffee

Pembry: The fuck!?!

Ashley: Pembry!



Pembry: ...

Ashley: It is nice to meet you, Pterrence.



Pembry: ...

(that night...)




Ashley: You were really quiet at dinner.

Pembry: You really want him dating our daughter! He looked like a gang member!

Ashley: He is a national merit scholar! He has a full ride to Brown!

Pembry: He looked like a gang member to me.

Ashley: THAT IS RACIST!

Pembry: I have no problem with pteros! They just better keep their dirty little ptero wings away from my daughter!

Ashley: DONT YOU USE THAT WORD, MISTER!

(Pembry and Ashley fight for hours and then Pembry falls asleep)

(meanwhile, in dream...)



Pembrina: Dad, meet my boyfriend Pterrence.


Pterrence: S'up

/Pterrence sips beer



Pembrina: Give me back my bra, Pterrence!




Pterence looks smugly at Pembry

Pterrence: Now I popped both your cherries.

Pembry: You smashed up my car you goddamn ptero!

/Pembry wakes up screaming

Voice: Nightmares?

/Pembry spins around



Pembry: GODDAMMIT! HOW DO YOU GET IN HERE!?!



Brought: Let's not get hung up on that. I believe you need my services.

Pembry: I don't need shit from you.

Brought: Really? So you are fine with having a bunch of ptero grand-kids running around? I mean if so, I'll just go into the bathroom where your wife is showering and congratulate her on her new family.

Pembry: Stay the fuck out of the bathroom!

Brought: So you do need my services.

Pembry: Listen, just keep this quiet, the last thing I need are accusations of racism in the beNNate Syndicate.

Brought: My services are always confidential. Now about compensation...

Pembry: It's fine, I will make the arrangements right away.

Brought: Good... good.

/Brought puts on robe




(the next day...)



Pembrina (crying): daddy, Pterrance's parents called, he didn't come home last night.

Ashley: We are putting up these signs.



Pembry: Well my darlings, I do hope he is OK, but when you hang out with the wrong crowd like he probably did...

Pembrina: I HATE YOU DAD!

/Pembrina runs out crying

/Ashley glares at Pembry

Pembry: So I'm on the couch tonight, right?

(meanwhile near quarry...)



/police officer vomits



Benson: This is the worst hate crime I have sever seen....



Police officer: i didn't know their wings even bent that way.

Stabler: They don't.

(meanwhile back at Brought's evil lair)





Emma: I am the Executive Vice President of beNNate, by the Rules, you cannot touch me.

Bilbo: Oh my sweet sweet Emma, there has been some corporate restructuring. As part of a deal I made with Pembry, you were laid off. But you have a new position in my organization. The benefits are very competitive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...