Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Morning Thoughts

Fuuuuck me that weekend went fast. I had shit to do! Sleep to catch up on! And yet, here I am. At the office on Monday morning already. What the fuck, time? You can't give me a fucking break? Ugh...

... Fincher's Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was fantastic. Not absolutely perfect, mind you, because Stellan Skaarsgard didn't live up to his European version equivalent, but still very VERY good. Everyone else involved gave A+ efforts...

... Got to hang out with the other idiots from the blog and other buddies Saturday night. Good times were had and for once, no mistakes were made. Good times...

... Thanks to UNC and Syracuse bailing out in the Elite Eight, I lost my bracket wager with the wife. My pride is slightly bruised...

... There is nothing more annoying that doing a baby registry. It literally allows to you tally up how expensive that little fucker is gonna be. Thank christ ladies found a way to trick other ladies into giving this stuff as gifts. In a few short months that kid is gonna have more stuff than me. And a nicer bedroom suite. And it'll have trained me to wipe it's ass. WHAT ABOUT MY STUFF? I WANT NEW STUFF TOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...