Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Morning Thoughts

Oh, hey Monday, still a dick I see. Showin up all early and shit. Just once could you please be a little less punctual? Fuck...

... Ah, the Olympics are here. Properly filling my weekend sports viewing until football gets here. I always forget that all the good stuff waits about a week to start. The first weekend is mostly just pre-lims, qualifiers and other dumb shit like archery and shooting. At least I got to see Phelps lose twice, once to Lochte and once because of Lochte. Oh, and the womens gymnastics qualifying last night was a treat...

... My unborn child has already begun her buttonsing by refusing to leave the womb. I've never been so proud. She just sits in there all day kicking and pushing and shoving and generally making it hell on the wife by pressing on her bladder every 5 minutes or so to force a bathroom trip. It's just a terrific buttonsing and very impressive work from a fetus. I can't wait till she starts buttonsing Jimbo. He's gonna hate it when she chases his kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...