Friday, April 22, 2011

Thierry Henry:Latest News Pictures


Thierry Henry

Thierry Henry

Thierry Henry

Thierry Henry

Thierry Henry
New York Red Bulls striker Thierry Henry fans in the stadium atmosphere of the club, told CNN her European great "nights, Arsenal and Barcelona for the football game experience reminded me of my days.

Henry - the North London was the captain of the English Premier League team - July 2010 Spanish champions Barca joined the American side.

During the 33-year-old 25,000-seat Red Bull Arena noise from the fans appreciated the large New Jersey-based organization League Soccer (MLS) San Jose Earthquakes playoff defeat in November made.

He said, "game, which unfortunately we lost against San Jose, it was great" Henry said.

"It reminded me of some great European nights, the crowd went crazy, the only thing that we lost so it was a great ending, but the stadium is full, it is quite loud. ..
It reminded me of some great European nights. The crowd went crazy




Henry, who won the World Cup with France in 1998, fans in the U.S. because of the lack of local competition apart from their European counterparts.

During his time at Juventus and Arsenal once experienced further north London derbies known as the unit played for Barca against archrival Real Madrid, "L Classic '.

"You do not have a big derby, so you do not hear the same songs you hear in England.

"I remember when I used to play in the Premier League I would like 'what they really sing? Wow!" But it gets you in the game and get fired.

"I knew they were loud here, but I Toronto, Houston, Chicago missed the game and thinking" This is as good an away game. "You could feel the tension, it's great."

Henry, who won Euro '2000 Les Bleus squad, Arsenal English all the time, 13 time champion wth 226 goals during an eight-year spell with the major goal was a member.

Essone born star admitted that he and the club from Juventus in 1999 to include love your playing days will never return.

"I love this game so much, I think what I already have I need to return to the game.

"I go back to Arsenal I just I Club. It is also to try and be loved, I just love the club ... I love to come back not saying I want to love."

Although Henry to stay in football when he wants to hang his boots, famous Clairefontaine academy in France is not sure that graduates will go into the coaching is not.

"As an owner, it works a hell of a strain that people sometimes are., I think I handle it. But can and I want to play.'m Not"

Hans Backe eight games after the Red Bulls currently are fourth in the MLS Eastern Conference, with Henry for the first time this season finding the net in Saturday's 3-0 win over San Jose.
Relatedkeywords:thierry henry,Thierry Henry,thierry henry,new york red bulls,arsenal fc
,fc barcelona,major league soccer,thierry henry pictures.thierry henry news,thierry henry online news,thierry henry video,thierry henry images,thierry henryfootball player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...