Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jennifer Garner And Ben Affleck Welcome A Son

Samuel is the Hollywood power couple's third child.
By Jocelyn Vena


Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
Photo: WireImage

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have welcomed their first son into the world. Garner gave birth to the couple's third child in Santa Monica, California, this week.

"We are happy to announce on February 27, Jennifer gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Samuel Garner Affleck," Ben shared on his Facebook page Wednesday, after reports surfaced that his two daughters Seraphina, 3, and Violet, 6, would now have a baby brother.

Garner and Affleck announced the pregnancy in August 2011. At the time, insiders shared that it had always been in the couple's plan to have three kids.

"I would have thought [he wanted a boy]. At first ... I really thought so," Garner said in an interview with Jay Leno in January. "And then [Ben] kind of said, 'Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I'm the big guy in the house.' So now I'm not sure."

Meanwhile, in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show, Garner called the possibility of having a boy "cool and different," adding, "It would be so weird to have a boy."

Garner spoke to Us Weekly in 2011 about how she manages to balance work and family. "You have to have a great nanny, and you have to have a supportive husband," Garner said. "We figure it out day by day. It's always messy, and it's never as glamorous as people think it is, but we get through, and as long as the kids are happy, it's all good."

As for fatherhood, in an interview back in 2008, Affleck said that he hoped he's a good dad. "I hope so. I think we all like to see ourselves as good dads, but there's also that fear, 'Oh, I don't want to be like my father,' or, 'I hope my kid doesn't turn out like me.' You know, I have those feelings too," he told the U.K.'s Mirror. "So the key is optimism."

Share your well-wishes for the parents in the comments below!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MTVNewsLatest/~3/LvsY5XPadM0/jennifer-garner-baby-son-ben-affleck.jhtml

Heidi Montag Gwen Stefani Guy Ritchie Faith Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...