Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Morning Thoughts

Everyone finally stopped dragging me everywhere for an evening and I got to relax. That was a lovely few hours. I dusted off my old friend, Madden. Thanks for the memories!

The scouting combine was on all weekend, so I had that playing in the background most of the time. RGIII sure is fast and well-spoken. He's gonna make the St. Louis Rams real happy...They're gonna get such a King's ransom for that pick. Enjoy surrounding Sam Bradford with talent and watching him squander it as RGIII does speedy/throwy stuff for years.

Andrew Luck sure is athletic, but if I have to listen to Mike Mayock talk about how thick his lower body is one more time, I am just going to snap.

Speaking of snapping...somebody needs to snap Jim Irsay's neck, because he is arguably the stupidest owner in all of professional sports. Go die and be a cheap funeral, you lame fuck. Enjoy watching Luck waste away on a roster with zero talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...