Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Morning Thoughts

Oh, great, you're here. Just try to sit there quietly while I go about my day Mr. Monday. I do not need your shit...

... I used to think there was nothing worse than moving. I was wrong. Packing for a move while your wife is pregnant is worse. Pregnant ladies can't do ANYTHING. I am packing an entire place full of shit by myself. It does have one perk though, which is that as long as I am quiet about it, I get to throw out whatever I want. That aspect is terrific. We have a lot of shit here...

... Fuck you Oscar. You fell right into the awful trap and gave your most prestigious awards to a sack-of-shit movie created solely as Oscar-bait. It's a fucking silent movie! That hasn't been an achievement in motion pictures for nearly a century. It's not even any good. It's literally a barometer of measuring how pretentious some asshole is. If you see some dickhole walking around talking about how The Artist is so fucking great because it's a throwback to the golden age of Hollywood and spouts off about how times were simpler and better back then and look at how great the performances of actors WHO DIDN"T EVEN HAVE FUCKING LINES were, then go ahead and knee-cap that asshole. By this time next year even the staunchest of Academy members are going to admit this was a Crash-level mistake. THIS WAS CLOONEY'S YEAR GODDAMMIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...