Friday, April 27, 2012

How Dare He!

/meanwhile at Jimbo's secret apartment


Gap: Hey buddy, I brought this chick here to uh, well you know. Mind if I use that filthy mattress in the back room?


Jimbo: *sigh*.... go ahead.

Gap: Aww... come on bro. Perk up! What's eatin' atcha?

Jimbo: Damn Google ruined my sweet blogger. I can't get anything to work on that thing. It gets all complicated when I add lots of pics of Emma getting RS'd.

/Jimbo has flashback to attempts at posting on new editor



Gap: Yeah dude, it totally sucks. Whole thing is a giant asshole.

Jimbo: Change is a terrible thing.

Gap: You know who loves it?

Jimbo: Who?

Gap: Fucking Bilbo, that's who!


Jimbo: We gotta get that asshole!

Gap: Sorry whore, I'm gonna have to slam you on that disease-ridden mattress some other time. We got work to do.

/20 minutes and a wardrobe change later


Jimbo: We are gonna smoke that smug asshole!

Gap: Damn right Jimbo, damn right.

/meanwhile at Brought's Deep South lair


Bilbo: Gap is gonna hate when I kneecap him with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...