Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The adventure is about to begin!

This Saturday marks a very interesting time for me, Tommy Jarvis, and another very tall man...We will brew our own beer. We have all the necessary equipment and we've actually attended a class on brewing beer. I forgot most of it as I was pretty hungover when I attended. Tommy seemed to get what was going on and he got his picture in the paper, so I think we'll be good.

The thing that is so wonderful about this endeavor is the price. It's roughly $35 for all the ingredients, and it yields two cases of beer. We're saving almost 50% by brewing it ourselves. I guess there is also the bonding experience, but let's be honest: I'm a sociopath, so that doesn't really do a whole bunch for me...

We're going to be trying an IPA first. I'm a huge IPA fan, so my boner is rock hard. I was actually chugging some Troegs last night and imagining what the beer we are going to brew will taste like. Odds are the color will be off and it'll probably taste like sanitizer because we didn't properly wash out the bottles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...