Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Morning Thoughts

Holy hammered drunk hell. My God, Saturday was rough. Tommy, our tall buddy and I brewed our first IPA over the weekend. Unfortunately, we also chugged a case of IPA while brewing. This all started around 9AM. By noon we were shit-ass drunk. We hadn't eaten anything and we were playing Madden. We ended up going to a couple of bars but it did not go well. You know when you're super drunk and you can barely hold it together? Like when you just want to rest your face on the bar or climb up on the table and lay down for a nap? Yeah, that's how we felt. The entire bar was spinning and I literally couldn't function or talk to anybody. Mistakes were made. We probably shouldn't have drank that fast and that hard.

It all ended with our Mexican friend coming to get us and take us back to Tommy's place. Tommy threw up in his bathroom and passed out on the floor. Our little Mexican pal and I tried to put shaving cream all over Tommy's stomach, but he woke up during the process. I think we were laughing a little too loud.

I then proceeded to drive home (yeah, that was smart) and slam face-first into my pillow. I woke up on Sunday with no signs of a hangover. I have no idea how that happened. I'm usually the most hungover guy that ever hungovered, but by some miracle, I felt like Bilbo does when he's on vacation (immune to hangovers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...