Friday, June 29, 2012

Personal Pussycat Pics!

We here are Weakthrust are constantly striving to bring you topnotch entertainment. And it is with that in mind that we trot out our newest weekly thread:

Personal Pussycat Pics! or LOOKIT DAT KITTEH!

In this segment, we'll post pictures of our kittehs.I'm sure at least 2/3s of our authors will just love this segment, along with two of our contributors. If you would like to submit your cat pictures for the post, please email them to me. All are welcome to join in the posting. Cat, we'd love to see pics of your pussy too.

LOOKIT DAT KITTEH!!!!

Jim Pembry:




LOOKIT DAT KITEH!!!!

Tommy Jarvis:


 LOOKIT DAT KITTEH!!!


Turd:



LOOKIT DAT KITTEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*


*-Editor's Note: I'm screaming that every time I post a cat picture. My boss is really getting creeped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...