Tuesday, June 26, 2012

/spits out Sorkin Kool-aid

Brought already reviewed The Newsroom and I don't have any major disagreements with his assessment, except his swipe at Waterston.  THAT MAN IS AN ICON AND YOU WILL SHOW HIM RESPECT, DAMMIT!



I have never been that huge a fan of Sorkin, but I absolutely loved West Wing, his one TV show that was actually both critically acclaimed and immensely successful, ratings wise.  In fact, it was my favorite TV drama of all time until Lost took that spot.  Well I was happy going through life, thinking Sorkin was super talented and West Wing would go down as one of the greatest TV shows of my generation, and then that fucking smug prick had to talk down to some reporter and raise the ire of the Internet.  Now people are attacking him, and I saw the video below.  Reusing the same material over and over again?  YOU ARE A HACK SORKIN!  That shit is lazy.  Unless you just make the same jokes over and over again on skits on a blog.  Then that shit is meta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...