Friday, January 13, 2012

Today.

Today was a decent day.
It snowed.
Nothing too eventful happened besides my mom doing a 360 on our very steep driveway.
Started it out with a spanish quiz and an odd, wig wearing substitute teacher who was extremely shaky in her high heals.
Moved onto religion where we saw that the new fish my teacher was given yesterday "weren't doing too well" and were "confused." Confused fish just happen to float at the top of the bowl.
Had won-ton soup for lunch.
Ate caramel corn with my carpool.
Did some homework.
Cheered for a girl's basketball game.
Acted as annoying as possible so they'd ask us not to cheer for another girl's basketball game.
Was made fun of cheering for the girl's basketball game.
Sorry to say, the girls lost the game.
Went to my friend's house and had some pizza to-go.
Came home.
Ate some oreos.
Wrote this.
Went to bed (just kidding).
And now I have a competition tomorrow morning.

Also, I'd really appreciate it if you'd all keep a family from my community in your prayers. I don't know them personally but a lot of my friends went to school with the children. I don't know or really want to share that many details, but this couple was divorced and the dad was a little bit mentally unstable. He showed up at the mom's house and shot her and then killed himself. I even think the oldest son witnessed it. The kids (I don't know how many) could really use your prayers. Thank you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...