Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Monday Morning Thoughts.... A Day Late

Ugh.... I was kind of hoping I'd never have to return to work. Whatever, at least I avoided Monday this week...

... So it's pretty much an inevitability that the Heat are walking into the NBA Finals. That's quite depressing. Let's just hope that once they get there, they have to play the one team with the athleticism to match them and the Thunder absolutely destroy those cunts. It's gonna be an annoyingly long 5-7 years of hoping and praying the Heat continue to lose Finals appearances. We're in Year 2 and I'm already fucking sick of it. I can't even bring myself to watch the Eastern Finals this year because after that Pacers series, I'm just finished having my stomach turn as two guys fucking dominate good teams. Fuck me...

... Got to see Michael Fassbender's wang in Shame over the weekend. I was hoping (and somewhat expecting after the media hype) to get a good full-on look at that monster, but I was sadly disappointed. All they give are some silhouettes and a shot from behind. Not that I wasn't impressed, I mean, that thing is meaty, but come on Hollywood. I was promised giant dong, not subtle giant dong...

... Another barbeque and my first swim of the season. Fuck I love summer. Hate bugs though. I have a shitload of bug bites now. I even wore Off! for fucks sake. And yet from ankles to forehead (yes, forehead), I have itchy, annoying, angry bug bites. They are the fucking worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...