Sunday, May 27, 2012

Selena Gomez Booty Pumps It

I'm kind of torn by these pictures of Selena Gomez pumping it at the gas station, I wanted to highlight her cute little booty, but then she turned around and that tingle happened in my pants. That's not to say her booty isn't working for me, but that belly flash is working even better. I want to nimble on it and take stupid pictures with it wearing hipster sunglasses and post them on Instagram. That's what the kids to these days right? Related Articles: Selena Gomez's Cuteness Gets Molested Selena Gomez Gets Her Cute On Selena Gomez Is A Nice Young Lady Selena Gomez Is A Sexy Babysitter Photos: FameFlynet

Source: http://gossipbucket.com/hollywood-tuna/30908/selena-gomez-booty-pumps-it/

Katy Pery Heidi Klum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...