Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Zombie Upside

Listen Brought, if aliens invade, there is no use even worrying about it, we have no chance of survival.  Your best hope is that you are one of the humans they take up to get anal probed, rather than just killed with the masses.

To be clear I fucking hate zombies.  On the other hand, I feel like I would really soar in society destroyed by zombies.  In the anarchy that ensued as society broke down, certain individuals would emerge to become corrupt warlords, like this Governor character in Walking Dead next season.  And if there is one thing I am good at, it's getting elected into leadership positions and then exploiting my office.  I am on board with zombie anarchy if it means I can send packs of armed men to ravage the countryside, striking even more terror into the hearts of the poor people already pushed to the brink by zombie hordes.  Yeah I will mourn the loss of my loved ones... by burying my face into the sweet sweet bosoms of my harem girls and crying.  Or taking out my frustration by making two peasants fight to the death for a chunk of bread.

Yeah this is a zombie's world out there.  But it's also Warlord Pembry's world.

But when the robots come?  Aint no one gonna exploit that shit, robots gon' kill errybody up in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...