Monday, January 16, 2012

Decorated Pillowcase

This creation was a bit of a struggle for me. It was messy and spontaneous. I had no plan what I was doing whatsoever. I guess that just makes me love it even more. We had a team sleepover and we all decorated white pillowcases with sharpies. We wrote inspirational quotes and some people had other girls sign theirs but I just wrote stuff myself even though I wish I had people sign it. Oh well.
Here's mine:


 My gym teacher/ head football coach always says a variation of this one:

 I like this quote a lot. "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
 According to my dad, this should say gaining and not gained. 

 The back of it was a tad bit awkward. I felt the need to write this, then just sort of stopped. Hahaha.


 I misspelled temporary after correctly spelling it to a friend. Wow.
 I accidently ran out of room and had to carry my stronger on to the next line. Awkward. Yes, that does say "never say never" below it.
If you can't tell, we've decided we're going to be state champs this year.
 It's messy but I still love it. I plan on sleeping with it every night until we win states. Maybe I'll iron it first. I got a set of 2 for $4 at Dollar General. Apparently there is not a single white undecorated pillow case in our house.

At the moment, we're ranked 3rd in the state despite scoring higher than the 2nd place team. Super excited to verse them at our next competition! Oh and happy MLK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...