*Sigh*
Today I decided I needed to look at how far I've come as a cheerleader and an athlete.
There's little chubby faced, pink cheeked me!
Reeeaaal casual.
I'm on the bottom right of the stunt if you couldn't tell.
Awww. The good old days! I really miss them. Life was so much easier and simple back then.
Oh yeah. This was only a year and a half ago!
Well, anyway, a year and a half later (today) my team got first! We were told if we didn't get a metal (they were given out to the top three places) that we'd have to walk home. That wasn't even a threat since there were only 3 teams in our division.
Today we also saw the movie Joyful Noise. It had a great story line but was kind of disappointing in a few parts. There were several awkward zooms and cheesy lines which made the movie seem kind of cheap despite the amount of really great actors in it.
The weirdest thing that happened to me today: When one of my teammates asked me to hold their triscut.





No comments:
Post a Comment