Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Wet Dog Adventures

Today there was a grass fire on my way home from school so we had to turn around and take a different route. 
Then I saw some murals that I rarely see and forgot how much I love them.
Then I realized how much I wanted to take pictures.
Then I convinced my sister to put on a dress and be my model.

 There were some interesting out takes...

 But most of the photos were pretty good:





And then I heard a loud howling. The neighbors have a lot of dogs and I just shrugged it off wishing that they'd shut the dog up eventually. 
And then I saw this:
Someone had fallen into the ice on our pond. It had been frozen until we ended up with some 60 degree weather. 
 That created a lot of shots like this:
 But also some like this: 

 And then we had to go inside and leave the poor baby outside to dry: 
 This is how she tells us that she's ready to go inside:
Have a good day! And I'd like to give a shout out to my best friend of 15 years. Today is her birthday. We are exactly 2 months apart.  Here's a semi old oldie since I couldn't find the real oldie that I had wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...