Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear Jesus,

Gap here, I just want to say that I love you. I think we should hangout more. I feel like we share common interests. Maybe if we just went to a bar and had some wings, you'd feel the same way I do...

I want to do karaoke with you. I want to take ballroom dancing classes with you. I want buy a dog and raise it with you. I want to share an ice cream float with you. I wanna reenact that spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp with you. I want to sign your yearbook. I want to KIT with you. I want to drive to the ocean with you. I want to share music recommendations with you. I want to gchat with you. I want to light farts during a sleepover with you. I want to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on NES with you. I want to shoot guns with you. I want to workout with you. I want to play Words with Friends with you. I want to watch DVR'd episodes of Archer with you. I want to smite Bilbo with you. I want to go to a strip club with you. I want to eat popcorn with you. I want to trick-or-treat with you. I want to see Dark Knight Rises with you. I want to hangout with Mel Gibson with you. I want to subscribe to Wired and read it with you. I want to talk about you when you're not around. I want to get fired from work and live in the mountains with you. I want to create a secret handshake with you. I want to create a search engine that's better than Google with you. I want to blog with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...