Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Morning Thoughts

Oh, hey Monday. Yeah, thanks for coming around so soon. Really makes it feel like the holidays never happened when you show up. Dick...

... Hey Jimbo, I want my $15 dollars! That's right, Eagles schadenfreude in double effect yesterday! You mean I get to root against Jimbo's Eagles AND for my Patriots IN THE SAME GAME??!?!? Oh dear that was fucking brilliant. Especially the beginning where it looked like the Eagles would away with another annoying win and the end where Desean got benched for the alligator arms on those over-the-middle throws. I wish every Sunday could be this much fun...

... I ate my weight in food this weekend. Thanksgiving dinner is my absolute favorite meal of the year and this year I got 3 in 4 days! Time to break out the old P90X and annoy Gap again. Psst, muscle confusion...

... Nerded it up this weekend by installing Ubuntu on the wife's virus-riddled pc. Works like new! Special thanks to Gap for pointing me in the right direction on that one...

... I was a holdout on the whole "Ndamakong Suh is a dirty player" debate until Thursday. Dude is a filthy bush league asshole. But it doesn't make me love him any less. I just wish he'd do it to teams I hate. Like the Steelers or Eagles or Seahawks or Ravens or Chargers or Panthers or Saints or... well, this list goes on for awhile. Come be a Patriot, Mr. Suh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...