Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vacation!

Goodness! Vacation already. I don't even know what to do. I'm currently sitting watch CSI: Miami with a Teen Vogue and a Meyer Hatchery cataloge open in front of me. Hmm. Chicks? Ducks? Turkeys?

 Today is both a happy and sad day.
A woman at my church who was the pianst my choir teacher when I was about 5 or 6 passed away from Ovarian cancer this morning. She kept a positive attitude throughout the whole time and went to church as much as possible until recently when she was too weak to go. Please send prayers to her friends and family.

Yesterday, one of my family friends came home from overseas. He missed the recent birthdays of both of his daughters and the first six months or so of his son's life although he was able to delay his deployment to see his birth. Prayers of thanks that he is home safe!

I really don't know weather to cry tears of joy or sadness. For now, I'll just not cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...