Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Morning Thoughts

Where the fuck did my vacation go? Jesus, it felt like I was just at work. Stupid time perception.

I literally ate until I thought I ruptured something. Then I ate dessert. I really was in a lot of pain. Thank God that holiday comes but once a year. Now, let's break out the Christmas trees and booze!

Speaking of Christmas, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is on this Tuesday. I hope you assholes all set your DVRs. I sure do love me up some holiday cartoons. My last day of work is the 9th, so I'll have plenty of time to sit around, drink, and watch holiday classics. It's a good thing I have no children.

Looks like those fag NBA players are getting back to work soon. You shitbags realized nobody cares about you, and you stood no real chance of making a lot of money in Europe? I hope that league folds. I really could give a shit if I ever see someone dribble a basketball again. You all need to fuck off and die. Especially you, LeBron James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...