Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Olympics Are Coming

Now that we are closing in on the Summer Olympics, the far superior of the Olympics games, it's time to remember just how awesome this event has been. Each I'll post a memorable moment each day leading up to, and if I don't get lazy, during this year's London Games. Let's kick things off right.

Michael Johnson Crushes the Field


Jesus, I still get all tingly watching Michael Johnson dominate that race. Johnson was a fucking rocket in 1996, winning gold and setting new world records in both the 200m and 400m, and would have fucking crushed Donovan Bailey in their promotional 'Fastest Man Alive' 150m sprint had Bailey not pulled up lame. And those gold shoes, motherfucker were those gold shoes awesome. Michael Johnson, you are a bad, bad man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...