Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gap and Bilbo write a letter of complaint.

Dear Mr. True Blood,

         I've been a loyal customer of your stupid show for several years now, and I've had it up to here! I was pointing at my penis. When the fuck are we gonna see Tara's hot, hard, naked, asshole?!??! She's arguably the worst character of all-time, the least you could do is show us her luscious tits.What, does she have some stupid fucking 'no nudity' clause in her contract? Bitch. Fucking Sookie got naked and she's at least semi famous. Hey, remember when she was in 25th hour and she almost fucked Phillip Seymour Hoffman? He was such a fool to turn that down. Slide those pants off her and go to town, you fat idiot!


Wheee! Fuck you, Gap, Imma write in blood!!! Mr. True Blood, like Gap said, we wanna see that bitch nude! Also, Gap hasn't been a loyal customer, he's been torrenting your show for years, he's such a fag. Luckily, for the low, low price of $4000.00, I'll report him to the proper authorities. Please, no checks, or money orders. I'd like it all in singles. I'm going to make a titanium Knife Penis and fuck Tara with it. Maybe then she'll get nude. I totally loved in 25th Hour when Edward Norton was fucking that hot mocha school girl. Normally, I don't approve of anyone but me fucking hot mino school girls, but I have to give him a pass. He's living my dream: he deals drugs, fucking school girls, has a dog, and he's friends with  Goose!

Dude, fucking Goose sold him out, you idiot. I knew you never finished that movie. You kept fucking jacking off at the nightclub scene and falling asleep. Fucking Hulk got his ass beat by his friend and his dad took him to prison. Barry Pepper is the guy you wanna be in that movie. He's cool, he has a huge wang, and he eats with his fingers!

Shut up! I'm running out of blood and you're making me waste it on your stupid comments. Let me handle this, like an adult...IF TARA ISN'T NUDE BY NEXT SUNDAY, I WILL PERSONALLY RAPE EVERY MAN ON THAT SHOW. Starting with Tara. 

Hey, do you wanna do some mock auction drafts, there's a 10 person room that's almost full!

Sure! Dibs on "Team Gap's A Faggy Fag"!

Fuck!

Warmest Hate,

     Gap & Brought      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...